Friday, October 03, 2008

lately been going out alot.. with ahma mostly.

failed a module. at first still so happy. lol. wonder what's gone into me.

ytd went swimming with erjie. dont really feel tired. tt's great! managed to sustain my diving down skills. lol. really had alot fun.

tired. my leg gt bruised from the swim. not blueblack, is reddish maroon. =="

go school. tot applying for forwarding module. when I filling in the form.. I was like. wtf. this is for real. wtf m I doing man~! ==" very disappointed with myself. I hope next semester.. I can be more matured and keep reminding myself abt my situation now..

ahma n I see our GPA. from the first yr1 sem my gpa is the same as now. ==" ahma laugh so loud nia.. lol

sch. ahger's house. orchard. home. tired.
audi network maintainance. ==" cant play. so sian. smtimes I tink is it God wan me stop playing? mama scold me reg this.. i dint feel unhappy. just tt.. i'm not "awake"

i feel so tired again.. lately.. those feeling that I had when I just came back from ChangChun came back to me.. those days, I dont feel like eating and I gt gastric. after eating, I dont feel ease I need to vomit. ==" I tot it's just because I'm not getting used to Local food but... how about now? hate it everytime I vomit. heng I never eat any spicy. else damn pain.

davyd show me his gf's photo. lol. chio. wish you both happiness. another you yuan wu fen der couple. haix. he still can talk to me about eating sushi. lol.

all my botak friends... she bu der ni men! =( cant imagine next year.. everyone is enrolling in NS. so weird feeling. can I dont graduate? then we all can stay like this. lol =X selfish little person inside me is doing the talkin!

I'm holding my chinese bday party on this year's DEC 20plus.. maybe tgt with Christmas..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home